Texas - Lonview,Tyler,Jacksonville,surrounding areas-

d1g1man

Texas - Longview,Tyler,Jacksonville,surrounding areas-

Am I the only one? :?:

Tyler and Longview is actually an area I'm thinking of hitting some time in the future, though probably not until spring. If you're making a list, add me and I'll try to plan a trip some weekend.

Tyler Area

I am located in Tyler. I am just beggining though.

I'm from Longview- Peatown to be exact.
new the "sport" and still waiting on my new machine to come in

Cool!

I'm from Longview- Peatown to be exact.
new the "sport" and still waiting on my new machine to come in

I know where you are talking about - Edwardsville.

What machine did you order? Do tell!

D1g1man, I was in Kilgore over Christmas visiting the in-laws. Meant to contact you but didn't have the time. I'm usually down that way every few months. Maybe next time.

Gary

You've done some homework-Edwardsville is right.
I ordered the F2 with the two extra coils and pinpointer but it turns out that it's on backorder and I don't know when it will be here.

If you find an interesting spot and want some company I would be happy to drive to the Tyler area to hunt.

I live in Spring Hill and just getting into MDing I have a Garrett Ace 250 no pinpointer yet been hunting last weekend Lake o the pine but im new didnt do to good but not giving up

I visit Gladewater a time or two each year (hometown). Will have to look you up next time I'm down there. I have a couple of never been hunted sites there.

I'm in Caddo Mills and have family in Alba. I don't mind the Tyler drive if you find some good spots. Hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom