Its final i will have my CTX 3030 around the 14th!!

Dude, you're whacked. Gonna get a CTX, gonna get a etrac, gonna get an AT Pro, ordered a CTX, ordered an AT Pro, my F75 will still be my go to machine, don't know how to use the F75. How can anyone believe anything you say. You're just entertaining yourself at all of our expense. I recommend getting outside and doing some digging.

Typlanning to do some more digging today HH. And actually I bought a F5 month r so ago and canceled the order the next day LOL. U forgot to add that one.

Originally Posted by screwynewy
Dude, you're whacked. Gonna get a CTX, gonna get a etrac, gonna get an AT Pro, ordered a CTX, ordered an AT Pro, my F75 will still be my go to machine, don't know how to use the F75. How can anyone believe anything you say. You're just entertaining yourself at all of our expense. I recommend getting outside and doing some digging.

+all the rest of members minus the 1 lmao. This forum is usually fun to read. This guy tries so hard to get people to not like him. I dont get it. Dont make any sense.

Just a super nice guy that loves to metal detect and talk metal detecting. take it as ya want it. HH

Gotta hand it to you......you are resilient as he!!. Good for you. Now back off the keyboard for a while and get out and do some digging. ;)

Gotta hand it to you......you are resilient as he!!. Good for you. Now back off the keyboard for a while and get out and do some digging. ;)

Lol thanks. Gonna be a pretty day today here in TN. I have a feeling theres gonna be many great finds posted today around the world.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

251D0E9D-938C-4189-9575-A0A5EC984B61_zpsugyors91.jpg

6D28A8CA-255D-4A8B-91FE-ABFBAD5E023D_zpspmdtgrc1.jpg

just would like to say THANK YOU to all the people that makes my threads a success . cant wait to get the Go Pro cam and take all my fans with me to the field!

Back
Top Bottom