Are Tag Heuer’s Good Watches?

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Well today I went back to the scene of Friday’s massive clad haul with the 14K and headed south, to the area I had intended to get to but never made it. I got to the starting point of the beach at about an hour before low tide. I noticed that the winds had shifted and died down from Friday a bit. There weren’t as many targets but at just over an hour into the hunt out comes the beautiful Tag Heuer!!! :dingding: I almost could not believe it! :wow: I would take it out another 2-3 times during my 3.5 hour hunt to admire it. When I got home I took it into the shower with me and worked on the rotating bezel with some shampoo. It is now clicking perfection! :yes: Whatever lady had the watch had big wrists because it almost fits me around. I will remove the broken and missing link and just put it back together before sale as each link is almost $50 and probably won’t be needed by the next owner. Some of those babies are selling used for good $. I have been on an awesome run the last month and I hope it continues into the summer! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 5-6-18.jpg
    5-6-18.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 488
  • 5-6-18 Tag.jpg
    5-6-18 Tag.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 469
  • 5-6-18 Fits.jpg
    5-6-18 Fits.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 466
  • 5-6-18 tag Details (1).jpg
    5-6-18 tag Details (1).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 469
  • 5-6-18 tag Details (2).jpg
    5-6-18 tag Details (2).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Nice looking watch, no clue how good they are. I've have a Casio G-shock for close to 10 years now and it's still going strong. That equates to a good watch for me. May not be the most stylish but it does the job well and takes a beating.

That's a good payday, congrats!
I've found a few watches, all junk, corroded, full of water etc but nothing like this!

Congrads on another fine hunt! I see what looks like an old lip stick tube? Most I find are brass but would be interesting to know what it is....

Attachments

• OBN0003.jpg
    OBN0003.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 383
If it's real, Tag Heuer are expensive watches. But then, less and less people are wearing wristwatches these days. They just look at their phones for the time. FitBits are common though. Regardless, that's a great find!

Congrads on another fine hunt! I see what looks like an old lip stick tube? Most I find are brass but would be interesting to know what it is....
I think you hit the nail on the head! :yes: At 1st I thought it was some type of ammo but then I thought against that after close inspection. THANKS!

The one you have the link for has a different band - this is part of the "LINK" series. I am pretty sure by everything I have seen on it compared to what I read, and where I found it, that its real. I'll be taking it to the watch guy I took the Rolex a couple of years ago to remove the broken link and reattaching the band. It's in awesome shape!

Back
Top Bottom