2nd Day with E-trac, and 2 Sweet Silvers!

ParkHunter

Forum Supporter
I cleaned the heck out of this field with the AT Pro (which got me so much silver, including a nice 1893 barber dime and a gold class ring from the 20s).

Yesterday, my first hunt with the e-trac annoyed me so much I had to quit detecting. Worn out arm, constant beeping, no idea what the signals meant, etc. I got a 44 wheat but no idea how.

edit: E-trac shaft is upside down in pics, already fixed... I'm a newbie, what can I say?

But today, the e-trac, on my second hunt ever with it, got me two silvers. And I'm starting to really get the hang of it!

A 1944 washington was first, followed by a 1906 barber dime, pretty worn, at around 3 inches.

The quarter hole also had a bullet shell in it, yet the e-trac still picked up the silver with good separation. The barber was in highly mineralized soil.
null_zps3d22bc9c.jpg

null_zps3a1bf9db.jpg

null_zpsea689230.jpg

null_zps677233b9.jpg

null_zpsec4ac86a.jpg

null_zps8c66eeee.jpg

null_zpsa533b353.jpg

null_zpsc765a8d6.jpg

I researched this field, and it actually belonged to a whiskey dealer in 1876. Was later sold in 1922 to a hospital.

Thanks for looking. :yes:

Last edited:
It should be illegal to talk about the Etrac around me! I'm using an ATP now but want an Etrac so bad lol

Nice saves! You'll get the hang of the E-TRAC, it's just going to take time getting us to it. I tried the XP Deus this weekin that a friend just got, Light and cordless. Did find silver though. I'd like to give the E-TRAC a go sometime. :yes:

Nice saves! You'll get the hang of the E-TRAC, it's just going to take time getting us to it. I tried the XP Deus this weekin that a friend just got, Light and cordless. Did find silver though. I'd like to give the E-TRAC a go sometime. :yes:

I'm thinking of getting the Deus, considering I have a CTX on the way and the e-trac is going.

Back
Top Bottom