Chasing Time - Silver At The Old Park

Great post Jack, I have a V3 as well and hope to learn the nuances of this machine as well as you seem to have. That Butterfly coil looks to have made a difference for you, I may end up adding one to my collection of coils. Thanks for the video, it was great.

Congrats on those dimes!

Nice digs Jack. The SEF coils are pretty nice. Even the small ones like the 6x8 that I'm using. You'll do well with it.

Nice digs Jack. The SEF coils are pretty nice. Even the small ones like the 6x8 that I'm using. You'll do well with it.

I am very anxious to try the other sizes out. What kind of depth are you getting on the smaller coil? I am thinking on getting the 12"x15" next.

Will that coil work for other whites detectors?

Yes, This same coil I am using on the V3 works on the DFX,MXT, and M6.

I am very anxious to try the other sizes out. What kind of depth are you getting on the smaller coil?
I've only been using it in the most trashy sites that I have and a couple of others where the bigger coil can't move too easy. So far I haven't dug any deep coins with it, but it detected a merc on edge at 4.5" with a pretty clear tone.

Nice Hunt Great story

Really enjoyed your post, you gave a little of everything to bring a great story together...with some very nice finds!!!!! Looking forward to seeing more..thanks for sharing..Obn/joe

Nice story! Always love seeing your post. Looks like a really nice place to hunt. And close to the house is great. Congrats on your finds.

Great post. You know I think that it takes age to appreciate nature's beauty. To think of all the of all the time and things that we have taken for granted. I am turning 65 and the sunset over the lake are stunning. Even the artifacts that we find take on a whole new meaning. God I love this hobby

Back
Top Bottom