Seeded Hunt - UPDATE

More give aways for the hunt, 5 T shirts, 5 hats, finds pouch, insulated cup and bumper stickers

Attachments

• 20161021_114455.jpg
    20161021_114455.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 345
Count me as a definite !!!

Might have to bring the whole fam damily though.

Looking at hotel/motels in the area as I type

MORE goodies for the giveaway...

Another Gofind40 Metal Detector

XP Deus Hats

5 Deus Polo Shirts

6 water bottles

5 Minelab hats

Giving away AT LEAST 4 metal detectors so far, and possibly more

more.jpeg

BRing one of these events to so cal (L.A. Whittierish) and I'll try to make it.
As of now reading this is like being a teenager and told by a girl make it to my house in 15 min and take me.. yet we're 50 miles out and just no Possible way to make it :laughing:

Hopefully someone will YouTube it.. (SEEDED HUNT THAT IS AND the GIVEAWAYS!)

Thought should clarify that one lol:lol:

I will also be there representing detecting365 metal detecting magazine, so I will be documenting as well as writing a post hunt article / pics / vdeo etc...

I'm sure Bill and I will have cameras, but I can't guarantee we'll film much of the competition hunt as speed matters. BUT the epic detector throws would make a great video!

I wouldn't mind hosting the videos on my YouTube channel lol..
I look forward to seeing that competition lol..

Hey! Got any idea how many silver coins and the denominations you plan on seeding out there? Is this a speed kind of thing? Any big clad patch just for giggles? Any idea of the number of attendees yet?

Man! I used to live in Neosho Mo back in the early 60's and I always wanted an excuse to get back in and hunt some of the areas I remember from when I was a kid...I'm trying to figure out a profitable ransacking roadtrip...Plus meeting a load of you Friendlys would be cool! Any of these details you can add would be helpful!
Mud

As far as numbers of coins I'm not certain of that yet and will not be until Friday nov 4th... I do know that there will be Silver's planted, and Indians ,Morgan dollars, prize tokens, there will be clad all over the park... and we expect around 60 - 80 people probably with two hunts...

Here's the start...Mud-puppy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Check out the coins for the hunt, 3 Morgan Dollars, Peace Dollar, Standing Liberty Half, 2 Large Cents , 30 Buffs, 20 Indian Pennies , Seated and Barber and Mercury Dimes.

Plus 50 prize Tokens.

We will add to these but a good start...

Garrett Added Items:

All Purpose Convenience Bag Amount = 3

Carryall Bag Amount = 3

Garrett Deluxe Head Phones Amount = 3

Garrett Treasure Sound Head Phones Amount = 3

Coin Digging Kit Amount = 3

Texas Twister (screwdriver set) Amount = 3

Beverage Holders Amount = 35

Lost Treasure Book Amount = 35

Metallic baseball Cap Amount = 10

Digging Apron Amount = 20

Thanks for the offer but the Hunt is designed to be a promotion by Antiques Detectors so we'll host on our channel. :)

Sounds good antiques detectors your channel. Name? At work we watch tons of YouTube new detecting channel to watch would be good :).
Watching chiggers channel I've learned to hold my breath well :laughing:

Sounds good antiques detectors your channel. Name? At work we watch tons of YouTube new detecting channel to watch would be good :).
Watching chiggers channel I've learned to hold my breath well :laughing:

Actually, our channel only has one video, we just set it up recently....

Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish you were closer. I've made 2 beach competition hunts here in Texas & 3 out of state competition hunts in Oklahoma this year. I think my wife will kill me if I try to go out of state once more this year.

If you live close enough to attend, you should definitely make plans to make this hunt. Competition hunts are a blast!

Back
Top Bottom