Almost A New Guy!!!

johnstonjohnr

Well I'm almost a new guy to detecting. Just got done ordering my Garrett AT Pro. Should here in a couple of days. Can't wait!!!! I'm in Pickens South Carolina and looking to get together with some people to get together and do some hunting. Anybody interested drop me a note anytime. Need to get some help from the pros out there.

Welcome from Central MA. If you "can't wait" to get out there, you're already one of us! Hope you have a great first hunt. Good luck! BTW -did you get a pin-pointer? They are very important/helpful.

Welcome from Central MA. If you "can't wait" to get out there, you're already one of us! Hope you have a great first hunt. Good luck! BTW -did you get a pin-pointer? They are very important/helpful.

Yes Sir. Ordered the Garrett AT Pro from Kellyco with option 2 and a second detector: here is what I got:

Garrett 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover (All Models)
MP Series MPX Metal Detector with 10" Coil BOGO
MP Series MPX Digital Metal Detector with 10" Search Coil
Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector with 8.5"x11" Coil Option 2
Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector with 8.5"x11" Search Coil
Pin-Pointer
State By State Treasure Guide (All 50 States on CD)
Kellyco String Back Pack
Maxam 4" Lockback Folding Knife
Pro Orange Dot Gloves one sided (1-pair)
Kellyco 2 Pocket Coin Pouch/Apron w/Thin Pocket for Probes
12" Sawtooth Gator Digger (1500 Series)
Kellyco Metal Detectors Decal
Treasure Hunter Digger Sheath
Deluxe 17inch Multi-color Backpack
Garrett Guide: Family Treasure Hunting A Beginner's Guide
Gold Royal Coin Replica
Free Trial Subscription Card to Lost Treasure Magazine
Deluxe Extra Long Padded Metal Detector Carry Bag with Logo

Welcome to the Forum from frozen NJ. You WILL do well with the AT-Pro. Be patient, learn and enjoy. Do yourself a favor and get a good pin-pointer and digger. Best of luck to you. Matt

Back
Top Bottom