NEW - White's waterproof TDI !

I had a DF for a summer. It was deep. I hated it. That thing made me miserable. If tiny tacks were worth money, then it would have been great.
I am sure they have useful areas, but all the places I hang, I need discrimination.

So what does the TDI have on the DF other than a rechargeable battery?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

better tones i hated my dual field also has a ground balance feature i love my TDI pro just not waterproof! and deeper than DF :D

mmmmmmmm

Almost like the DF with no disc, but more knobs to get knocked off, looks like the same coil as the df, 1300 dollar price tag, i can wait for the Fisher :lol: I will say they should have added knob guards for protection. Well you all get one, saving my cash .

Well you all get one, saving my cash .
Excalibur Blue 1000, Excalibur Blue 800, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Surf Pi DF, Scuba Tector, Sovereign GT, XP Deus WS5, F -75 SE-Boost & DST , Euro Tek Pro, 1976 Coin Master ***** In The Past Detectors used -- Two- E-trac's , V3I, Omega 8000, 3- Euro Tek Pro's,2- F75 Standard, Cz70 Pro, Cz20 , Excalibur Sword, Two Excalibur 2's & my 1st - One Hot Blue Excalibur 10
Really Earl? :roll: And let's not forget the scoop collection! :lol:

Almost like the DF with no disc, but more knobs to get knocked off, looks like the same coil as the df, 1300 dollar price tag, i can wait for the Fisher :lol: I will say they should have added knob guards for protection. Well you all get one, saving my cash .

Appears they used the BHID300 box and coil. Main problem with the coil is they can go bad quick. Sometimes just pulling the coil cover off breaks the coil. Should use the same battery as the V3i, DFX. And they already sell upgraded NIMH batteries. Fisher will likely take disposable batteries:roll:

Appears they used the BHID300 box and coil. Main problem with the coil is they can go bad quick. Sometimes just pulling the coil cover off breaks the coil. Should use the same battery as the V3i, DFX. And they already sell upgraded NIMH batteries. Fisher will likely take disposable batteries:roll:
Hopefully the Fisher takes 10aa batteries. Maybe even 12.

Larry

Agree , i think they did a rush job on it, those batteries that went in the V3i i had , weighed a ton, the same type , and if that coil is like the df, looks simular, a pain to get the coil cover off, when the sand gets under it, i think Whites should have come up with a different design instead of that box with to many breakable knobs, a touch screen, hopefully Fisher does something special, as i am not impressed with this lay out, Earl

I think you should not wait Earl... if you buy the new Whites waterproof TDI you won't need the 15" Nox coil :laughing:

A comment from one of the testers:

I have been in the water some with it but hard to video. Opera in the water takes some adjustments to gain,ground balance as if there’s a lot of wave action you will hear it as waves approach and pass over coil. Key is to move coil slowly and level. So far just coins and junk jewelry in water.

I think even Fisher maybe rushing this machine since its an analog BIG BOX machine. It will do what its advertised to do......... wait there been no advertisement. Fisher doesnt have a PI right now for wading since they did aways with the Finny. Id liked to have seen a digital one........ but i guess this will work out the kinks.

A comment from one of the testers:

I have been in the water some with it but hard to video. Opera in the water takes some adjustments to gain,ground balance as if there’s a lot of wave action you will hear it as waves approach and pass over coil. Key is to move coil slowly and level. So far just coins and junk jewelry in water.

I think even Fisher maybe rushing this machine since its an analog BIG BOX machine. It will do what its advertised to do......... wait there been no advertisement. Fisher doesnt have a PI right now for wading since they did aways with the Finny. Id liked to have seen a digital one........ but i guess this will work out the kinks.

One good thing about the tdi sl is it's almost always quiet. Silky smooth threshold. I have yet to see, unfortunately, another pi that can react the same way . It still hits necklaces in waves with a smooth threshold

Does it come with the floating coil like the beachhunter and still use like 12 AA batteries? They really ought to do something about that....

Back
Top Bottom