Back in business in Colorado Springs

BanjoBill

Hello everyone

Had a Whites back in the early 90's and had a blast with my son with it. And after 30 years off from it, I pulled the trigger on a detector again and looking forward to getting back in the field here in Colorado Springs.

Take care
Bill

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

Gary mds5.gif

Welcome from Dodge City

Just a tip Bill. I used to live in Colorado Springs back in the late 70's. I was hunting at Monument Park, just north of the Springs, in a little park just off I25. I found something huge by the stream. The signal was roughly 4' in a round diameter and I cleaned off the top and hit a rock. Don't know if it was a meteor or what but I left it. Later I heard that old-timers would hide a stash in a hole in the rocks and then cover it up. It was on the side of a hill so it could have been. Always hoped someday I could make it back for a closer look.

Welcome back to the hobby and FMDF Bill. It seem this hobby is rapidly rising in popularity lately. Probably due to all the reality shows and Youtube exposure. Good luck, Mark

I lived in Manitou while in the Army at Carson in the 60's and spent a lot of time in the Springs. I wish I had a metal detector back then.

Back
Top Bottom