Hello everybody

CzechKreutzer

Hello MD forum, thanks for accepting me' I'm a 17 years old electro engineering student from far Czech Republic (well atleast if you live in the USA :D) I've been metal detecting for a year and some months now, but I have passion for history since forever, especially the Czechoslovak border fortification and the Second world war. I've got a question for you guys (and gals?) What is a more fun to use detector, the Equinox 600 or the Deus with WS4s? I'm thinking of buying one of those two, also does the Deus with WS4 have build in speakers somewhere? It's crucial to me since we go MDing with my father sometimes. I'm afraid that it doesn't have speakers, because I would probably like it more then the EQ. What would you people recommend to me?

Welcome from Hawaii. As to the questions about detectors I'll leave that to others who have more experience with them than I do.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

There should be members familiar with those models enough to answer your questions once they read your post.

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

This is funny because I have a Golden Mask right now, It's a good detector but really basic one (it's a model made only for the czech market, it costs 400 usd and it's called GM LP Zero 30)
0.jpg

But it's really good for it's price, these are some of my finds, the oldest coin is a silver 10 kreutzer from 17-something (can't remember right now, I think it was around 1756) But it's not so impressive, people here are picking up much older coins.
49273744_2532597290100528_7067132140244172800_n.jpg

This is funny because I have a Golden Mask right now, It's a good detector but really basic one (it's a model made only for the czech market, it costs 400 usd and it's called GM LP Zero 30)

0.jpg
Nice! I've got a new 4wd and I really like it
f863de1774daab673d2b68de2a90b725.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom