• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Minelab please make my day!!!!!!!!!!

Trashfinder

Forum Supporter
I love my Etrac but it is so hard to hunt with when you have issues with muscles and arthritis etc... The CTX i found a bit easier, but the cost i finally couldn't justify for a land hunting unit only and i sold it.

Minelab if you want to see more landfall income like you have seen with he NOX, then bring us an ETRAC/CTX FBS machine in a well balanced light weight NOX type setup with a much improved screen,,,maybe even a v3i type color one???

I love my NOX too but i would pay you in a heart beat for a updated light weight repackaged ETRAC/CTX that i could swing for hours!! You could make a fortune! Not like you haven't already lol.

Or maybe they could just make a harness to take all the weight?
Wait.....................

Seriously, get yourself a good harness and it will make all the difference in the world to you. I use a homemade one modeled on the ML harness when I use the 17" coil and its like I'm swinging air.

I had me a Safari at one time and I used a sling with it, it did help, but I did not like the fit and feel of it. I ended up selling the Safari.

HDD

Or maybe they could just make a harness to take all the weight?
Wait.....................

Seriously, get yourself a good harness and it will make all the difference in the world to you. I use a homemade one modeled on the ML harness when I use the 17" coil and its like I'm swinging air.

The updated electronics and display would welcomed, not just the weight!

I’m with ya! I don’t like messing with extra stuff like harnesses. Build a light weight FBS machine with a nice display and Target Trace. I’d buy one in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom