Whats the deal with all the minelab equinox's

Pudwhack

There are a butt load for sale on this forum and Finds forum. Just curious why people are unloading these in droves:roll:

No different than what happens with any other new detector really. Some people buy it and just don’t “click” with it (totally understandable), others expect treasure to just jump out of the ground without even taking the time to learn it, and then some absolutely love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truthfully,I think alot of people bought it thinking it was better than what they're currently using,and like rattle head said,they thought coins would just jump out of the ground.
Although the equinox in my opinion does unmask better than most it's location that really plays the role in multiple great finds,no matter what machine you use....So most just went back to what they were currently using before the nox and still making good finds.

There are a butt load for sale on this forum and Finds forum.

Well I don't know about The Supreme Leaders site, but here there are 2 600s, and two 800s for sale. Not exactly a "butt load".
Some Canadian users, so I've heard, don't like the Nox for coinshooting Canadian coins.
Of course, most if not all of the Equinox's software shortcomings may be solved with a yet to be seen first update.

Well I don't know about The Supreme Leaders site, but here there are 2 600s, and two 800s for sale. Not exactly a "butt load".
Some Canadian users, so I've heard, don't like the Nox for coinshooting Canadian coins.
Of course, most if not all of the Equinox's software shortcomings may be solved with a yet to be seen first update.

The Supreme Leader :lol:
Well, maybe there wasn't a "butt load", it just seems I check the forum daily and maybe its just stuff sitting there getting bumped.

Guess some folks have to realize good metal detectors help find treasures and not create them :cool:

LOL, new user and every post a Nox troll, including screen name :laughing:

iu

LOL, new user and every post a Nox troll, including screen name :laughing:

iu

So let me understand this...you make a disparaging remark because I'm a new user who is making a simple observation from what I see on eBay and 2 MD forums? I was interested in the new minlab and the dumping of so many units was a concern. But I guess we were never once a "new member"

Love the pompous attitude :roll:

So let me understand this...you make a disparaging remark because I'm a new user who is making a simple observation from what I see on eBay and 2 MD forums? I was interested in the new minlab and the dumping of so many units was a concern. But I guess we were never once a "new member"

Love the pompous attitude :roll:

LOL...you were making a "simple observation"....I did the same, but I'm making "disparaging remarks" ?

New Members generally make some small talk, introduce themselves, talk a bit about their detecting experience, or lack thereof.

You jumped right in with both feet. But hey, I'm just here for the entertainment. Did you see the size of that bag of popcorn?

C'mon. you gotta try harder than that.

iu

Quit stirring the pot! Seriously. I just did a quick scan of fleBay and found that only 20% of the Nox that have sold were used, compared to 50% for the new AT Max and 50% for the Multi Kruzer. I would say not only is the Nox holding its own, it is doing FAR better than some of its competition.

BCD

Quit stirring the pot! Seriously. I just did a quick scan of fleBay and found that only 20% of the Nox that have sold were used, compared to 50% for the new AT Max and 50% for the Multi Kruzer. I would say not only is the Nox holding its own, it is doing FAR better than some of its competition.

BCD

Stirring the pot?? Yea, ok. I think I just found out where all the self-righteous metal detectorist hang out :roll:

I was considering looking for a "nox" as u so call it on the classifieds and hence my reason for joining, certainly not for putting up with this horsecrap !!!!. Morons

What was that one guys name a few years back? Remember? ....he was an astounding Forum pudtugger and finger puller..nose miner, dipskimmer, pisscomplected nippelnosed mudwhistler...remember? It was when the AtPro came out? What the hell was that guys name? AtBro? Anyway, we had fun! A good troll is always welcomed here!

What was that one guys name a few years back? Remember? ....he was an astounding Forum pudtugger and finger puller..nose miner, dipskimmer, pisscomplected nippelnosed mudwhistler...remember? It was when the AtPro came out? What the hell was that guys name? AtBro? Anyway, we had fun! A good troll is always welcomed here!

Since retiring from internet trolling and moving into the "IRL" trolling league almost exclusively, I can appreciate a good troll. This little feller doesn't seem to be a good one, but they're usually fun till the banhammer drops anyway...

AtBro I think is right. Wasn't there a CoinMaster or something too several years back?

Since retiring from internet trolling and moving into the "IRL" trolling league almost exclusively, I can appreciate a good troll. This little feller doesn't seem to be a good one, but they're usually fun till the banhammer drops anyway...

AtBro I think is right. Wasn't there a CoinMaster or something too several years back?

I also appreciate a good troll! I mean hey, it really livens up the place when a sissy fight breaks out! Its like watching some sort of fashion show chick fight or something, where one girl is pulling out the other girls hair or clothes and stuff...I get a sick giggle out of it I will admit!:laughing::sissyfight:

Oh, BTW...the NOX series is nothing but a dmaned flutey sounding tesoro compadre at best or a Deus Minimetoo at worst!...'whistle britches' us dedicated AtPro runners call it...there aint nothing really out there as good as the AtPro...:laughing:

Oh, BTW...the NOX series is nothing but a dmaned flutey sounding tesoro compadre at best or a Deus Minimetoo at worst!...'whistle britches' us dedicated AtPro runners call it...there aint nothing really out there as good as the AtPro...:laughing:

Dems fighting words!

funny-come-at-me-bro-memes_9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom