Very Very Newbie Here

collegefbfan

Hey all. Thanks for having me. I live in Virginia. I haven't purchased my first detector yet. I live in a house built in the late 1800's. I had a friend dig part of the front yard. He found some cool things. I am digging the rest. This hobby has always interested me. Thanks again.

Welcome from Kansas and Antiques Detectors. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Welcome from South San Francisco California . I remember finding silver and wheats on my property , it was quite a thrill. Best of luck to you and welcome to the forum .

Hey all. Thanks for having me. I live in Virginia. I haven't purchased my first detector yet. I live in a house built in the late 1800's. I had a friend dig part of the front yard. He found some cool things. I am digging the rest. This hobby has always interested me. Thanks again.

Welcome from Northern VA. When looking at detectors, if you aren't sure you want to dive too deep into the hobby yet, there may be some made by Bounty Hunter that wouldn't break your wallet, or my recommendation, the Tesoro Compadre, if you have about $160 to spend. The Garrett ACE series may also have some detectors to suit you. There are lots of sponsors of this forum who could make more informed recommendations than I can.

-- Tom

Back
Top Bottom