Feel Like I've missed out...LOL!!!

wvdave107

Elite Member
The last couple of months have been a bit busy for me. Traveling for work and household commitments... Fortunately, I have been able to detect some. Unfortunately, not as much as I would have hoped for, especially since it's been nice out.

Haven't found anything mind blowing, but I'm going to comprise some pics and post some of my finds over the past 2-3 months..

Haven't been participating much on the forum, either. Been missing the stories and finds folks post... Hopefully, I'll be able to stick around for a couple of weeks and contribute a bit....Happy Hunting to ALL!!!!!

Drove thru Charleston heading north last Saturday and then again Yesterday heading South. As usual I noticed some of those old homes just off the Interstate and wished that I had time and permission. I just know there is Silver in those yards. One of my permissions in Point Pleasant a few years ago yielded 4 silvers and another yielded 3. I hit the 3 silver one this past week for about an hour and only found 4 clad dimes one clad quarter and one copper penny. I cant seem to find that one silver coin that just has to be still hiding there.

Back
Top Bottom