Seeded Hunt

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Lat night our club MKE MDG (Milwaukee Metal Detecting Group) held it's second annual hunt.
It's hard to believe we have been together for 2 years already.
We put the word out, and 14 guys showed up to hunt.
We also gained two new members: Ray and Corey.

A good time had by all:D

Attachments

• 2018 hunt.jpg
    2018 hunt.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 296
  • Hunt 2.jpg
    Hunt 2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Hunt 3.jpg
    Hunt 3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 278
Thanks matmit for putting it on! Even though I was late I still had a lot of fun and found coins and a token. Can't wait for the next one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun times last night. 2nd annual seeded hunt and good times by everyone. Thanks Matt for doing this.

Oooooh 👀. Sounds like fun !!!! Matt is kinda protective of his silver and wheaties... What could he have planted🤔.

Judging by the smiles in the photos I'm guessing. Food? 🙂 If I woulda known you were hunting foil signals and diggin candy bars I would have crashed that party hard .

Great photos đź‘Ť
,Dew

Looks like everyone had a good time. Maybe some day there will be one in my area of operation. Still hoping... lol

Oooooh ��. Sounds like fun !!!! Matt is kinda protective of his silver and wheaties... What could he have planted��.

Judging by the smiles in the photos I'm guessing. Food? �� If I woulda known you were hunting foil signals and diggin candy bars I would have crashed that party hard .

Great photos ��
,Dew

Missed ya Brad.
I should have taken some pictures of the finds and the trash...next year:yes:

Back
Top Bottom