New member- Central Massachusetts

Jlemay3

Hey everyone, as the title says I'm a new member located in Massachusetts. After a few fruitless and somewhat stressful outings I've finally got my AT Pro mastered (I think haha). I enjoy seeing everyone's finds but mostly on here to find potential partners to hunt with in the area as well as to get ideas on where to look, how to research, how to get permission. Most of my hunting so far has been woods and it's yielded my hardly anything good, im really trying to find some fields to hunt cause woods hunting in New England is pretty difficult. But I've already got some decent suggestions and hopefully can find some local people to make friends and hunt with.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

This AT Pro video series might be of extra help if you haven't seen it yet, here is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

Hey everyone, as the title says I'm a new member located in Massachusetts. After a few fruitless and somewhat stressful outings I've finally got my AT Pro mastered (I think haha). I enjoy seeing everyone's finds but mostly on here to find potential partners to hunt with in the area as well as to get ideas on where to look, how to research, how to get permission. Most of my hunting so far has been woods and it's yielded my hardly anything good, im really trying to find some fields to hunt cause woods hunting in New England is pretty difficult. But I've already got some decent suggestions and hopefully can find some local people to make friends and hunt with.

Welcome from central MA! Im always out hunting with fellow forum members, I'm from Hardwick, but hunt mostly near Worcester. Send me a message if you ever wanna hunt! I know a few things about the AT pro too, ran one for 3 seasons. Good luck and happy hunting!

Welcome from north central MA. I swing an ATP myself. Central MA isn't a bad place for MDers and the woods are good if you've done some research. Maybe we can get together this summer. I'm not as experienced as folks like cellrdwellr but I do find the occasional trinket.

Hello Rockland Mass

If you are every on the South Shore, stop by
dennis

Back
Top Bottom