The deed is done

Man that's great. That's one helluvan accomplishment. That's just nothing short of awesome. How many people were you competing with, and where did you place in the standings ?

Thank you. I believe there were 2500 total and I was right around the 1900 mark. ALOT of young ones out there but I beat a few of them LOL!

Wow! Congrats to you for all the hard work and sacrifices that went into that. Just think, with all the training and strengthening you've done, you should have the stamina for some seriously long detecting hunts!

Thanks! now swinging that CTX3030 for 10 hours would be a walk in the park LOL!

Thanks!
A little vacation this upcoming weekend then back to training for a marathon I am running in Oct.

I thought MDing was addicting, wow!

Checked your PMs lately? Left you one after I got the Mars shaft. Knew you were busy getting ready for the Ironman so didn't bug you. :D

Thank you. I believe there were 2500 total and I was right around the 1900 mark. ALOT of young ones out there but I beat a few of them LOL!

It doesn't matter wether your 1st or last, I was just curious as to how many were competing. Just completing a feat like that is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom