Beach Better Have My Money.

Beach better have my money

BCD,
Use that ring on your finger to test your tones. Your coil will detect metal passing above it the same as metal passing below the coil. The advice about swinging in the same type of sand is good advice. Your workload is magnified when going from wet to dry and back. I just bought an E-trac and am just getting started on the learning curve. I will be in HH in September. Maybe I will see you on the beach.

BCD,
Use that ring on your finger to test your tones. Your coil will detect metal passing above it the same as metal passing below the coil. The advice about swinging in the same type of sand is good advice. Your workload is magnified when going from wet to dry and back. I just bought an E-trac and am just getting started on the learning curve. I will be in HH in September. Maybe I will see you on the beach.

I won't be back down here for a while. We normally take cruises but I had omni points and we needed to take a vacation where my wife could work some too.

It was fun getting to play in thes salt sand though. Def a workout. Swing to target ratio is a lot higher.

BCD

Back
Top Bottom