This is why you don't find money around old farm houses

:laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 99
They know what causes that now. AND how to prevent it. :D

I'm betting most of those kids have Birthdays in August and September. Why? Because it's cold in December and January. (yeah, 9 months before) :laughing:

They know what causes that now. AND how to prevent it. :D

I'm betting most of those kids have Birthdays in August and September. Why? Because it's cold in December and January. (yeah, 9 months before) :laughing:

You got me thinking here Grumpa.....Out of my 6 siblings, 4 of us were born within a few days in March/April...tracing back to a July 4th Conception timeframe!...Now I know why my Old Man is so Patriotic and loves fireworks!! I can just see him dancing around naked and singing, "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy!" :laughing::laughing: Probably had Sousa's "Stars and Stripes Forever" playing as mood music even!

You got me thinking here Grumpa.....Out of my 6 siblings, 4 of us were born within a few days in March/April...tracing back to a July 4th Conception timeframe!...Now I know why my Old Man is so Patriotic and loves fireworks!! I can just see him dancing around naked and singing, "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy!" :laughing::laughing: Probably had Sousa's "Stars and Stripes Forever" playing as mood music even!

Patriotic for sure. Everything standing at attention when the flag goes by. :yes: :lol:

outhouse line

They need a corncob in their hands. my wife is one of eighteen, 5 girls 13 red headed boys. lived in a hollow off the Mississippi river all by them selves. My wife said she wished we met when she was sixteen. I wouldn't have gone back there for a free new car! They were a rough bunch back then!

They need a corncob in their hands. my wife is one of eighteen, 5 girls 13 red headed boys. lived in a hollow off the Mississippi river all by them selves. My wife said she wished we met when she was sixteen. I wouldn't have gone back there for a free new car! They were a rough bunch back then!

I like the cut of your jib on this...My wife said the very same thing!...She wished we would have met me when she was sixteen!...except I would have only been 6yrs old, and that would have been a bit awkward for all concerned...Especially if she was my babysitter, I dont think I was making any kind of money to support a woman until I was at least 8 when I started trapping muskrats and snapping turtles, mowing yards and shoveling snow...plus, I didnt have a car, just a damned old single speed Schwinn Typhoon...

But yeah, we have been faithfully together for 38yrs...so its probably a good thing we met when we did, when I was 19 and she was 29...I had a big pile of money, a job, was trapping fox and beaver, had a full head of hair, a moustache, and a car even....It aint been an easy Life I can tell you, but Now She has Medicare, Senior Citizen discounts, and a plastic Handicap parking thingy!...so OK...finally! Things are coming up daisies for poor old Mud! .:laughing:.

no car

One of her brothers had a about a 62'dodge and his girlfriend (now wife) lived up on the ridge about 6 miles away. Only problem was he had to drive in reverse, no forward gears. He'd park in her lane and they hung out till she had to go in, then back home in reverse.

Back
Top Bottom