larger relics

Tpmetal

Elite Member
So i don't normally post my larger relic stuff as it is often not very interesting. most of the time its just an axehead or something like that. My last few hunts I did dig up some interesting larger signals though and thought I would share. Got some scale parts and sheep sheers that I found interesting,and a cool very old riveted drainage pipe.

Attachments

• 20190626_153851_resized.jpg
    20190626_153851_resized.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 507
  • 20190626_115319_resized.jpg
    20190626_115319_resized.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 528
  • 20190626_115313_resized.jpg
    20190626_115313_resized.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 517
So i don't normally post my larger relic stuff as it is often not very interesting. most of the time its just an axehead or something like that. My last few hunts I did dig up some interesting larger signals though and thought I would share. Got some scale parts and sheep sheers that I found interesting,and a cool very old riveted drainage pipe.

Those sheep shears are AWESOME!!!

Love the sheep shears! That's an item you don't see everyday.

Well that’s a bit different!

Keep posting, I love to see old relics.

Very cool shears. I've never seen those before

Those are some pretty interesting finds. The sheep shears are definitely unique. Congrats!

thanks everyone. From the response I guess I have to start posting the bigger stuff as well when I find it.

When I was young,i needed a half dozen stiches taken out. My roommate’s father was a doctor so I figured Why not ? He used scissors about the size of those shears to remove them. Can you imagine the pain as he fought to get under those stiches to snip them ? Mean old bastard could’ve just said he didn’t like doing “freebies” for his kids’ friends. I guess he wanted to make sure I got the message. I never needed his services again !

When I was young,i needed a half dozen stiches taken out. My roommate’s father was a doctor so I figured Why not ? He used scissors about the size of those shears to remove them. Can you imagine the pain as he fought to get under those stiches to snip them ? Mean old bastard could’ve just said he didn’t like doing “freebies” for his kids’ friends. I guess he wanted to make sure I got the message. I never needed his services again !
Glad you did not need to be circumcised.

So i don't normally post my larger relic stuff as it is often not very interesting. most of the time its just an axehead or something like that...

I would LOVE to find an old ax head! Show those babies and be proud!

Still looking for a decent oldie that I can clean up and put back into use... :yes:

I would LOVE to find an old ax head! Show those babies and be proud!

Still looking for a decent oldie that I can clean up and put back into use... :yes:

got a five gallons bucket with quite a few in, gave about 5 or 6 away though. Might have to drag them out and take a pic some time

Back
Top Bottom