New from Hudson Valley, NY

groundsnooper

Hudson Valley, NY, a transplant from L.I in 1983.
Hi All! I had already jumped in the forum with posts and didn't put an initial Hello to all! Got my Garrett 250 yesterday and dang, it's been raining for 2 days! Didn't stop me from testing it inside the house though! Here's a giggle, I put assorted coins on the floor, I didn't take into account that there were so many nails in my old wood floor!! :lol: LOL Then also realized I was probably too close to the fridge and oven!! LOL :p The poor thing was beeping away, glad I didn't short it out or something!! :shock: This will teach me to be more observant to my surroundings!
Have a Happy Turkey Day! May you all be loved, feel loved and share love. :grin:

Welcome

From Corning NY. You must have been excited! I know I was when I got mine back in may! Happy hunting!

LOL..that's funny. You will really be excited when you dig your first find!!

welcome

Hello From N.J. Those detectors always work better outside.

Happy Hunting to you.

Hello from Dutchess County. I started last March and so far I have only run into one other person MD person while out hunting. Maybe I'll see you around???

JC

Welcome from NYC (queens) the rain just let up here and I'm about to take advantage of it :lol: GL and HH.

Back
Top Bottom