~Sunny Isles Beach,FL~ any suggestions on beach hunting???

cdfreta

Hello from sunny isles fl. I go metal detecting every 2 days or so not finding much?? Any suggestions on what part of the beach to hunt? And any special techniques?

~thank you~
hello from "the Venice of America"

Sunny Isles

Had to look that one up lol. Welcome to friendly, we have a handful of members between the Fort Lauderdale and Miami areas. Looks like you have a lot of beach to hunt....Gil

The last time I hunted there was years ago, near the old pier. From there you can walk along the condo row beaches. I think they can block you from their property but not the beach. Some really good territory is down further if you can make it to South Beach. Lots of the pretty people wearing expensive jewelry. Last time I was there, a friend got a Rolex Submariner just about two inches under the sand. Also timing is really important. For instance, just a little ways north in Hollywood you need to hunt during the winter. The Canadian French wear some nice jewelry and they will swim in 55f water like it's in the high 80's to us. Whenever I hunted there I always got a story of lost rings, etc. I don't live down there any more so maybe someone that lives there can be more specific.

Sunny Isles Hunter

Why not drive a tad further south to Haulover Cut?
Nice sized public beach w/plenty parking, or at least it still was when I left in 79!!
Jim

Back
Top Bottom