Need a good Metal Detector

tnbender

Hello. I am a 21 year old collector of WW2 memoribilia. I eat sleep and breath it! I have dreamed of going to Europe, mainly France, and searching the woods with a metal detector in search of WW2 Relics. I am unsure of depths and what detectors are capable of, but I would like to purchase a quality machine. I have "grandpas old detector" that we boughtar radio shack in the early 90s, but I want something good. I wouldn't like to spend over 700 dollars... (really 400 :-) ). Do you guys know of anything that would fit what I need? Thanks so much! - Terry Bender [email protected]

Hi and welcome to the forum, from your explanation of what you are wanting to hunt for I can hear the Tesoro Tejon calling your name. It is a deep seeking relic finding beast from what I have heard. It retails for $699.00 you can go here to Tony's site http://tcmetaldetectors.com/tesorotejon.htm and check it out. He sells the Tejon for $559.20 Tony is the best in the business when it comes to detectors and has the best before/during/ & after the sale service you can get. He is a very friendly guy that is willing to help & answer questions any time needed. Steve...

Give me a call and I am sure I can help you out. The Tejon is a real relic detector and can get great depth on the artifacts you are looking for. It is considered by many to be the best relic detector out.

have to agree with Tony and Skiwhiz.
ive owned the tejon for awhile now and will tell you it takes a bit of getting use to as does any machine,the learning curve isnt near as bad as alot of other machines tho. ive nick named my tejon the button magnet because if there are buttons in the ground this machine will find em and at some very impressive depths too. its a little bigger{still very small compared to most machines} than most other tesoros but its still extremely light.

Back
Top Bottom