Tear outs

Godzillabob2

I have heard street and side walk tear outs are good places to search. I was just wondering if someone could tell me how I would go about locating tear outs in my area. All advice is appreciated.

Driving around and looking for places under constuction is a great way to find places and also try looking online under your counties civil works department or calling them , they may be able to point you in the right direction.
Or you could stop and ask poeple at a constuction site and see if you can do it there after work or if they know of a good place for you to try.
Good Luck - HH
P.S. If you stop to ask the construction workers, dont take it to heart if they run you off, they are very stressed out alot of times and may get a little short with you, if they do just leave and go ask the guys on the next site.
Try to find the guy who dont look busy, he will be a little more willing to give you his time and consideration.... and be polite !!!
You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

if you see one, do not wait to hunt it, hunt it right away.....these are PRIME spots for hunters. I have dug a LOT of good stuff at sidewalk tearouts, this was one day last year at a tearout I saw driving home from work....glad I didn't wait, because the next day someone told me they tried to hunt it and didn't get much...lol. I beat em to it!!!

Attachments

• 9-17-11.JPG
    9-17-11.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 150
Back
Top Bottom