Ace 250! Need help!!!!!

Newbie Info

Welcome from Lake Dallas Texas. I am asking anyone new to MD to Please Read "The Treasure Hunters Code of Ethics", and to Please learn to cut Flaps/Plugs and to be sure you know proper digging and REPAIR Technic's! Please use Shovels only in the Woods or Farm fields, Please Don't Dig in Sports fields During Season, And Don"t Leave any debris or scrap at a search site! Realize everything you do now Reflects on our Hobby and on MDers everywhere!!! Please make the effort to be an Asset not a Liability!!! Good Luck and Happy Hunting.....:biker::signals::digginahole::biker:

Welcome from Lake Dallas Texas. I am asking anyone new to MD to Please Read "The Treasure Hunters Code of Ethics", and to Please learn to cut Flaps/Plugs and to be sure you know proper digging and REPAIR Technic's! Please use Shovels only in the Woods or Farm fields, Please Don't Dig in Sports fields During Season, And Don"t Leave any debris or scrap at a search site! Realize everything you do now Reflects on our Hobby and on MDers everywhere!!! Please make the effort to be an Asset not a Liability!!! Good Luck and Happy Hunting.....:biker::signals::digginahole::biker:

I am very familiar with the THCOE... thanks for spreading the word to all the newcomers out there to keep this great hobby alive!!!:lol:

Sensitivity at 4 bars, Relics mode and overlap the coil. Lift coil to get an idea of size of target. Lift coil when pinpointing for most accuracy, narrowing the signal.

Back
Top Bottom