What happened to nuggetnoggin?

He's a member of just about every Metal Detecting forum. He told me years ago that he was a member of over 25 of them. Appears that he is focusing mostly on Youtube and Facebook nowadays though. You can still catch him on Youtube or Facebook though. :) Or maybe even Google +

I like his videos and always crack a smile when he says "N dint even knee a metal tector". Im from the north so Id imagine my "accent" sounds funny him.

He is fun to watch, know just how much of the "boring" stuff to edit out, and gets some cool finds. Sure would be nice to get to test some stuff like he gets too.

Ya I was wondering too. Life gets busy and sometimes people just lose interest in forums unless they have a specific question or something similar.

I feel like I've watched that kid grow up through his videos. His enthusiasm when he makes a find is fantastic. I don't know how old he is but I assume he is a young man with other things on his mind than sitting on a forum.:lol:

I feel like I've watched that kid grow up through his videos. His enthusiasm when he makes a find is fantastic. I don't know how old he is but I assume he is a young man with other things on his mind than sitting on a forum.:lol:

yea he will be back when he gets in his 40s r something like that.

I like his videos and always crack a smile when he says "N dint even knee a metal tector". Im from the north so Id imagine my "accent" sounds funny him.

He is fun to watch, know just how much of the "boring" stuff to edit out, and gets some cool finds. Sure would be nice to get to test some stuff like he gets too.

That's funny - I moved from Arkansas to Virginia, and I like watching his videos because his accent makes me homesick. :laughing:

He's 20 yrs old.

With the amount of time and effort he puts into his videos, he probably doesn't have time to do that and the forums.

I noticed there is a jerk on U-tube using a user name of nuggetmoggin making inappropriate/rude comments on some of the metal detecting videos. I think he is trying to get nuggetnoggin in trouble there.

Back
Top Bottom