Amelia Earhart Mystery Solved?

There was a TV documentary here a couple of years ago which said the same thing but nothing more was heard of it.There was also a more conclusive mystery solving of Glen Millers disappearance.

I just watched a documentary on that last week about the bones.
It showed them using MD's also.

I have been fascinated with her for years.. read almost everything about her.. I will tell ya this much, I dont believe shes missing, I do know that her own mother sent numerous letters to many presidents begging for the release of her remains so she could be properly buried. I read that her remains were found years ago on that island she was held captive, and carted away by higher ups in the government, which most likely means her and nonan's remains are in some storage unit owned by the government.. too much just doesnt add up.. like letters from overseas of japs who sent photos in their letters of amelia and them and things blanked out on their letters and photos not enclosed as stated.. whole thing is very very fishy.. funny how the government thinks we can't handle things.. and the mystery still goes on.

Back
Top Bottom