First time, heavy find.

I'm hoping

Hi, this morning went to a beach to see if I've learned any thing from reading MD websites and 2 books; "The metal detecting bible" by Brandon Neice and "Gold beneath the waves" by Jim Brower. Well I'm encouraged and happy! Only spent a little over 1 hr..1/2 pull tab;penny 1980;nickel 1971;lead fishing sinker;1/2 pull tab again;15 lb. dumbell;brass grommet;bobby pin,older style;alum foil. With our beaches sooo crowded during season,(Florida), it is best to avoid heavy traffic; think parking lot, and get there either just before sunrise or when the gates open or you may feel like a sardine.
Enough of my rambling. I really liked my experience today. Heading to some woodlands later today.

Good luck , think your on the right track , like to spend more time in FLA. :grin:
Some muscle guy at the beach forgot his 15 pounder !! HH

Welcome to the forum. What machine are you swinging? You have a lot of competition in Florida but not to worry, nobody will ever get it all. (Unless I come down there!)

Welcome to the forum. What machine are you swinging? You have a lot of competition in Florida but not to worry, nobody will ever get it all. (Unless I come down there!)

Oh yeah?!? :boxing::rifle::sissyfight: Come on down then and let's see!! :lol:

A Tiger Shark in salt water? Is it causing you much problems or are you on fresh water beaches?

Just to be clear,this is my first machine so I do not know how good or bad it is. This MD has a Salt mode and yes it seems to work quite well and as I moved up into the dry reaches of the beach I switched to Normal mode and adjust the sensitivity some. This unit ought to work well in land, (pastures, etc.). All my beaches are salt water, Gulf Coast side of Florida.

Back
Top Bottom