Dive trip down to Florida

Wannabegolddigger

Hiya folks I went down to Fla to do some diving and detecting here's some photo's:
CrystalRiverLagoon.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0005.jpg

The Ring found was a Titanium Ring with a web pattern on it not worth much but better than nothing.
scan0003.jpg

The day was great even though did not get to do to much detecting some chump change and the Ring.:yes:

That is soooo what I want to do! :yes:

I've got the detector, now I just need to look into getting certified.

What part of Florida were you hunting? I'm in Orlando and hunt the east coast beaches.

Wannabe... How deep were you when you found the ring? I wish I could do what your doing up here but I don't swim and I can only go out as far as my waders allow.. ;) Its funny I am seeing more and more of those steel rings on the forums being posted... I'm glad the people up here are still wearing gold :D

Cfmct-PI, I was at about 8-10 ft in a Spring area as you can see by the water clarity.:wow: I got the ring appraised and the jeweler told me that a lot of Military folks use them as Wedding rings because they will not scratch or dent.
I wish I could do what your doing up here
I did hunt in CT with scuba gear nice because you can get out a little further difference is you cant see your hand in front of your face.:)

Hobbs, I was in Kings Bay at Crystal River also known for their Manatees, saw about 10 of them while I was there.:spin:

Red Sea Diving

Cfmct-PI, I was at about 8-10 ft in a Spring area as you can see by the water clarity.:wow:
because you can get out a little further difference is you cant see your hand in front of your face.:)

Wannabe: Come dive here in the Red Sea if you want clarity! I have never seen anyone diving with a MD but certain they would get some great treasures around some of the off shore dive wrecks. Hope you don't mind me posting the pics, just want to give you a view of my side of the world ! Depth about 20 meters (+40 feet) along a vertical coral reef shelf.

BTW, I have a home close by to Savannah, in Statesboro, GA. Watch out for those summer gnats !:roll:

RSB

Attachments

• SV600061_2.jpg
    SV600061_2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 266
  • 5AA027.jpg
    5AA027.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 252
cool pix

This site continues to amaze me!:shock: There are some very talented people out there, love the underwater photography!:yes: Saw a guy MD UW last time we were in Hawaii. Our water here is a bit cold...50Deg.(F):wow:

Back
Top Bottom