Sectshun8 MD

Any you guys who visit have you're own link to a personal metal detecting related website like a blog, youtube channel, or just your own informational site? Let me know, I'm looking to expand my sidebar :)

Anyone have any special way they recieve news stories related to metal detecting? I could use some tips. I've started trying to add news briefs on hobby related stories to my blog, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

It's been 9 months since I put out a request for new blogs or other feed related items...

Do you have a MD related blog? Perhaps you tweet about your MD excursions? Have a MD related YouTube channel?

Let me know so I can add you to the sidebar at my blog which has found some new life after a few months off.

My blog needs your help!

Hey all!

First off I'd like to thank many of you for visiting my blog over the past two years, it's really come a long way.

I recently bought a domain (www.jimmysmdblog.com) and am forwarding from Blogger... however in doing so, it erased all my sidebar links to all of your blogs, YouTube Channels, and MD Related Tweets.

So if you have a MD Related Blog, YouTube Channel, or Twitter account, please respond here and you'll promptly be added to my sidebar.

Thanks in advance for all your replies!

:waytogo:

Thanks everyone for visitng, I was able to get lots of blogs and youtube channels reposted to the sidebar... exactly what I wanted :)

You can add my youtube channel if you'd like Jimmy... It would give folks a chance to see what last year's Clad for Kids results looked like. It's under Beefcake1974 on youtube.

Hey again folks!

It's been a busy last month and a half, finally getting around to update loads of great hobby related articles and stories from thaqt time period.

If you have a new blog, youtube channel, or other hobby related site... be sure to send me a link and I'll add you to the sidebar.

Thanks a bunch for all the returning visitors :)

Back
Top Bottom