Brand new CZ-21's going cheap?

It's a scam.

Here's how you know;

A) only 5 feedbacks
B) all feedbacks on $1 items that he accepted lower best offers on
C) in a country that doesn't produce/manufacture the machine
D) Not a realistic price for the item

You can buy it, and ebay will back you, and you'll eventually get your money back after a few other buyers file claims, but ebay loses lots of dollars, which translates to higher selling fees, which translates to high buying prices in the long run.

Also, you can ask the seller for a photo of the box and today's newspaper, and he won't be able to provide. Even if he sends you a photo, you can look at the exif info of the photo, and see the original date of the photo, and it won't be from today.

It's a scam.

Here's how you know;

A) only 5 feedbacks

You can buy it, and ebay will back you, and you'll eventually get your money back after a few other buyers file claims, but ebay loses lots of dollars, which translates to higher selling fees, which translates to high buying prices in the long run.

Very good analysis.

It's a scam.

Here's how you know;

A) only 5 feedbacks

yep...good call

Hmmm, that went to SeriousMetalDetecting ? I thought they were legit. I have made several purchases from them, and never a problem :?::?:

The original item (#322426187734) has been removed. You're seeing a re-direct of similar listings.

It's a scam.

Here's how you know;

A) only 5 feedbacks

Folks,

I know it was a scam. I also contacted First Texas and talked to Felix. I was a cop for way too long to fall for that cwap. I just thought I would entertain you folks.

Felix said someone in corporate would shut them down. No idea if they did or someone else. Have a nice day

Felix, it was very obvious it was a scam to folks that are familiar with ebay, ebay scams, and familiar with metal detector pricing. It's those newcomers to those three that may have fallen for the scam. I reported it to ebay after I posted my initial post to this thread. I'm just glad nobody here clicked the BIN button, or did they....?

Back
Top Bottom