Unbelievable 1770's to 1830's silver coin cache - 115 coins

yea that is amazing......looks like i won't be gettin the garrett propointer giveaway this month :lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

That's almost impossible to believe...I really wish he'd give us a video or something.

I've had dreams of digging four or 5 super old silvers like that, but nothing as large as halves or dollar sized coins...and not THAT many. It's not even believable to me, but I guess I believe his story. Just so amazing it's hard to believe. If I ever found something like that...I wouldn't be able to sleep for a month.

I remember finding my 1848 half - that night I couldn't sleep, nor the next night. When you find something so astounding it makes you not sleep - you're in the right hobby. I wish that guy would say more about his discovery. Kinda left everyone hanging over there.

Three of his past videos are already on the Garrett's web site under At Pro training videos & from the field finds, his are under from the field finds.. I'd imagine if Garrett posted his videos then he must be pretty creditable.. Those coins are just amazing...

HOLY carp.....that's got to be the biggest and nicest load of coin i've ever seen aside from a shipwreck.....Thanks for posting that one, that's the kind of find that i'll loose sleep over.....

Ok back to my CLAD...LOL.....That is sweet....I would be pretty cool with one of those......Sweet Find!

Holy Crap That is just freaking amazing!! I would probably have a heart attack finding all that stuff!!! WOW!!!!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

I have an AT Pro. There is a river one block away. Why am I still at work??? :lol:

I guess it was kind of silly of me to think I would be the only one considering scribling resigned on a piece of paper tapeing it to my mopnitor and walking out.

I got a littel bit of an adrenaline rush just now thinking about it.

I'm the jealous type and I think I'm gonna be sick....I'm happy for him and at the same time I can't think about this anymore. Really? Hope he buys a lotto ticket.

It's an awesome find and when I saw it on Tnet I was in shock. It's what all MDers dream of and it happened, it proves the stuff is still out there. This is national news worthy and it will probably hit the mainstream if Garrett is a smart mktg machine since the ATPro's would be flying off of the shelf and we would have all sorts of newbies out there.

Yes, this is a major find that will be noticed by the mainstream media. I hope it doesn't have a negative impact on our hobby. More treasure hungry newbies running around digging holes everywhere can't be good.

I noticed that the the guy that made the find has stopped posting on the thread. I bet he has been advised to keep quiet about the find. He is usually really good about responding about his awesome finds.

thats an incredible find but i'd be leary of posting it on the net, i've heard too many stories of break-ins and home invasions lookin ta snag your loot. i had an uncle who was a big coin collector, he thought his collection was secure and his house was broken into a couple times and his collection stolen.

Back
Top Bottom