How to scare a Treasure Hunter!

I just cannot imagine the possibilty of what horror of waking up one morning and you wake up to something like my Avatar staring at you.... With that big ole smile. It does not speak.... Just stares at you ....... Something like that would simply creep me out. Of course waking up to it would creep me out period.

QUOTE]
Sounds like the gal a friend of mine described waking up to after a night of drinking. He used to ask me what the gals he was flirting with looked like, because he couldn't tell in his condition.

I just cannot imagine the possibilty of what horror of waking up one morning and you wake up to something like my Avatar staring at you.... With that big ole smile. It does not speak.... Just stares at you ....... Something like that would simply creep me out. Of course waking up to it would creep me out period.

QUOTE]
Sounds like the gal a friend of mine described waking up to after a night of drinking. He used to ask me what the gals he was flirting with looked like, because he couldn't tell in his condition.

though she/he is breath taking! i dont think even i could get that drunk and i have spent many "ports-a-blur" :lol::lol:

I just cannot imagine the possibilty of what horror of waking up one morning and you wake up to something like my Avatar staring at you....

Not trying to brag here but back in my youth, I have woke up next to something very similar. Thats what happens when you go to penny pitcher night with a couple dollars.

I made the mistake of letting out a short but loud scream upon seeing it next to me and that woke her up. I should have just gnawled my arm off and left quietly...

Back
Top Bottom