Six silver kind of day

pballwiz

Been awhile since I've posted or even detected for that matter. Did some research and found what was once a picnic grove. First target was the 1939 GW. A couple hours later I had dug 5 keepers and decided that was enough for the day. On the way back to where I parked I left my detector on and was just sort of bouncing the coil off the ground as I walked. The E-TRAC let out a high pitched yelp about halfway there. Thought it had to be a smashed can or something like that. Signal was big and strong. Well from a few inches down a coin ball rolled out onto the ground (see pic). Could see the edge of a silver coin. Thing was BIG. Couldn't believe it. Carried it all the way back to my car before I did the reveal.
17c4374846e2716d41fc3debe3095749.jpg
ee4d0a99ba225348ed74c47e491c65db.jpg
95e38c1f700b2f35e1032b2f4aab26c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Six silver coins in one hunt is pretty darn good! When they add up to $1.30 face value, it's better than your average 6-silver total...I think...because my best is 5 in one hunt. Nice going!

Dang! That is one great hunt, congratulations on all the silvers!

Thanks!

Sweet Silvers!! Congrats

It was a sweet hunt, thanks!

Awesome, way to find something that no one else ever has!! Your the man!!
Just doing my part for the nationional coin shortage! :)

Awesome hunt ! Great finds , pictures and story . :dingding:
Thanks man!

Sweet mother of pearl! Excellent Half, and the rest đź‘Ť

Thanks!

Wow! A very productive day. Don’t you just love it when research pays off?

I do love when research pays off. Researching is almost as fun for me as digging.

That was one mighty fine hunt...congrats!

Thanks Jak!

Six silver coins in one hunt is pretty darn good! When they add up to $1.30 face value, it's better than your average 6-silver total...I think...because my best is 5 in one hunt. Nice going!

I would have been fine with 5. Found the half by accident :)

Holy scat! What a hunt! Love the story and those coins!!! Congrats and nice work!

Thanks GS!

Congrats man, days like that are rare!

Rare indeed! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom