Last Weeks Finds

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from three short hunts last week. Got over about 30 wheats but only 2 silver coins. Did find my 37th Indian head penny of the year and a cool silver ring too.

Enjoy!
Jason

Attachments

• C8F491CB-0BD8-40CA-8F88-2EB8ACCB9078.jpg
    C8F491CB-0BD8-40CA-8F88-2EB8ACCB9078.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 539
You got rooked on the silver ratio this time. And to add insult : Only half a roosie ! :laughing:

Not a lot of Silver this time Jason but 200 is still just around the corner for you. A big congrats on your 37th Indian FTY, a very impressive number as you passed my career total in just one year. Trapper

You've found more than three times as many marbles as I've found Wheat Pennies this year. :lol:
That's a real pretty ring and some impressive totals in all categories, Congrats!

Very nice finds my friend!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy
You got rooked on the silver ratio this time. And to add insult : Only half a roosie ! :laughing:
Haha but it’s one piece of silver
I think that’s at least 4/5’s a Rosie Tom. :)

Awesome finds Jam, like that ring and of course the IH (37 :wow:) and marble.
Thank you!
Very nice looking ring.....
Thanks
Nice ring :cool:
Thanks
Jam, you sure find the cut coins!:lol:
Nice ring👍:yes:
Thanks
Not a lot of Silver this time Jason but 200 is still just around the corner for you. A big congrats on your 37th Indian FTY, a very impressive number as you passed my career total in just one year. Trapper
Thanks Trapper. Hoping to get to 200. I didn’t get there the last two years so it’s my goal this year. It’s been fun finding so many Indians this year.
You've found more than three times as many marbles as I've found Wheat Pennies this year. :lol:
That's a real pretty ring and some impressive totals in all categories, Congrats!
Thanks. It’s been a good marble year.
Nice finds

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom