Hard to believe

That is some feaky stuff man, can you imagine finding a body while metal detecting, or even a TANK!!! Man I think I might take a trip to over there and go MD'ing for awhile.

That is some feaky stuff man, can you imagine finding a body while metal detecting, or even a TANK!!! Man I think I might take a trip to over there and go MD'ing for awhile.

wow that would be crazy to find bodies and war stuff. Hey Devros come pick me up on the way and we can detect together and find some crazy stuff. lol

Those are some pretty COOL finds ...There is a guy on youtube called Dirtydiver ...he shows that material ..he returns the body to families when possiable ( dog tags) ,Its said that close to one mil german soilders are MIA ...they find planes ,tanks ,and all that other stuff...:)

Looks like a great untapped market to me. Who would choose to go on a metal detecting vacation to England (and turn in all good finds to govmt) when you could go to Russia and . . . who knows?

Even though those German soldiers were our enemies, I hate to see their bones scattered on the ground while someone with a metal detector looks for goodies.

once my dads friend was hunting a park and dug a signal under a tree... it was a baby's skeleton in a coffee can.:(:(:(

I think a dead body will not hurt you, only the live ones will. (:-O) I bet they have to be careful with the live ordnance that they dig up.(:-O)

I think a skeleton would'nt scare me too much, a granade for sure will do it

once my dads friend was hunting a park and dug a signal under a tree... it was a baby's skeleton in a coffee can.:(:(:(

it would be interesting to know the date, maybe it was the result of an unplanned pregnancy, who knows..

Back
Top Bottom