Fisher Impulse AQ detector update

Found a gold plated over 925 chain this year , gave it to Lisa , she said noone at her work could tell the difference , but Craig said GP doesn't count , 3. 925 rings, one GP over 925 chain, 1 merc, 3 phones , couple junk rings , about 30.00 in clad , 1 fit bit watch , and junk Jewlery , 2 tungsten rings , that's it , fresh drop beach here seasonal , there has been a few gold finds found here , but not many .

Let me see if I got this right... You gave your Russian gf Lisa , some gold plated junk , she likes to wear it and none of her friends can tell the difference.... Is that all it takes ? Can you hook me up with one of her girl friends ? I'm good looking , live in Cali , and have a safe full of "gold" jewelry....Thanks !

Well

Gentlemen place your bets :lol: , Kob , Craig can hook you up with a hot chic :razz:, all you have to do is pass the rock hunting test in CT , he's got a ton of Rich widowed 10s he met through his land scape business :yes::D , One I saw looked like Bo Derek , imagine that with a detector in her hands coming towards you on the beach. In her prime :shock::party2: as far as the Russian girls go, OBN has all thier numbers , but has yet to give me just 1 , they all look Hot , Cmon Southern CA and no girls BS , start posting some S CA beach eye candy ! :pirate2: PS Craig going Sat. 5am- Shogun & Nox , don't need a AQ to find gold, might concrete your lips shut tomorrow posting :yes::lookclose::pullhair::razz::yikes::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck: go back to work :lol: PS- Steve when i do find gold i bet it won't be 22k from my- jewlery shop :jawdrop::hornetsnest::laughing: when are you having a sale :?: PS Kob , let me get this wright :hmmm::crazy::crazy::crazy: , you live In S. Cali . We're the hot blonds are like Cassie from the Bachelor, have a safe full of gold , good looking , go to Walmart to look for a cheap date , take the bus thier hoping to meet a chic on the way, than go hunting in Felix speedo's only to find guys eyeing you up swinging :?::lol: , sorry I can't help you out, in your case :sos::sos::sos::sos::sos: I suggest asking OBN , or Craig , Russian , or CT 10 Rich , since you have all the Gold like Steve in the safe ,pay 4 a one way ticket to S. Cali so you will finally meet your better half.

Last edited:
They wait much longer and another machine like the Nox could come out upping the game enough no one will buy an AQ. Look what the Nox did.....sales and even used detectors stopped.

Mmm

ML is most likely already working on a Pi with disc , that supersedes depth, waterproofing, battery life, as when your slow on the draw , one goes down , one is still standing , winter time down here would be the time to use the AQ here , a bit of hope on some deep targets covered with replenishment sand, I will say this , I have waited long, longer than the Nox 800, and the Nox 15 accessory coil, I like the Machine , it can be updated , change coils, and light, I will say my disapointment on a few things , lack of communication from the manufacturer to potential customers on release , and or updates, Rick was #1 participant on this thread , now suddenly distant , well I have decided , if the AQ Impulse is not out for sale by Christmas 2019 , I'll pass , and wait on the next , better, Pi to hit the market , still running the DF plenty deep enough , since gold is slim here, the AQ might struggle to pay for itself. Still have hope, but by :xtree: if it's not here to put under my tree , I'll have a AQ RIP grave on my lot :realitycheck: :sadbye::sadbye::sadbye::sadbye:

ML is most likely already working on a Pi with disc , that supersedes depth, waterproofing, battery life, as when your slow on the draw , one goes down , one is still standing , winter time down here would be the time to use the AQ here , a bit of hope on some deep targets covered with replenishment sand, I will say this , I have waited long, longer than the Nox 800, and the Nox 15 accessory coil, I like the Machine , it can be updated , change coils, and light, I will say my disapointment on a few things , lack of communication from the manufacturer to potential customers on release , and or updates, Rick was #1 participant on this thread , now suddenly distant , well I have decided , if the AQ Impulse is not out for sale by Christmas 2019 , I'll pass , and wait on the next , better, Pi to hit the market , still running the DF plenty deep enough , since gold is slim here, the AQ might struggle to pay for itself. Still have hope, but by :xtree: if it's not here to put under my tree , I'll have a AQ RIP grave on my lot :realitycheck: :sadbye::sadbye::sadbye::sadbye:

What detector that you own has paid for itself in gold or silver? If you don't care about gold? Why buy something that will never get paid for?

My suggestion get yourself a new fatboy :lol:

Old School

Just paid for my Nox tonight , see my new thread , i have some concrete for your lip's and all the other's that said i can't find GOLD :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Gold Slumpy Title now goes to someone else , pick on someone else , leave me alone :nono::pirate2: PS good thing you all didn;t bet , i would cash in :workforgold: PS Thanks 4 the Mo Joe i hit the jack pot tonight :roll::laughing:Paid for the Nox 800 and extras from the Gold find tonight at 615pm :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::roll::lol: , and still can't get a featured thread , you guy's must be sleeping on the JOB :yes::D

Last edited:
Just paid for my Nox tonight , see my new thread , i have some concrete for your lip's and all the other's that said i can't find GOLD :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Gold Slumpy Title now goes to someone else , pick on someone else , leave me alone :nono::pirate2: PS good thing you all didn;t bet , i would cash in :workforgold: PS Thanks 4 the Mo Joe i hit the jack pot tonight :roll::laughing:Paid for the Nox 800 and extras from the Gold find tonight at 615pm :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::roll::lol: , and still can't get a featured thread , you guy's must be sleeping on the JOB :yes::D

You didn't find that gold... your coil did :laughing: the title id only relinquished after multiple finds... :D

Nice job on the chain... :yes:

Mmmmm

What is your doctor's name , I want to call him , before you OD on meanie pill's :pirate2::razz::crybaby::pirate::quote::viking::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::gottaluv::fmdfwelcome: PS , I predict Craig get's the Featured thread software upgraded to the real deal, before the AQ comes out :laughing:

What is your doctor's name , I want to call him , before you OD on meanie pill's :pirate2::razz::crybaby::pirate::quote::viking::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::gottaluv::fmdfwelcome: PS , I predict Craig get's the Featured thread software upgraded to the real deal, before the AQ comes out :laughing:

I'm not in charge of featuring threads... I wield the ban hammer :lol:

CFm-Ct

i predict if the AQ can't tell the difference between Gold Plate , and the real deal i won't be buying one :shock::D as the NOX can't , Felix you got to wait- a long time before the 200 th. post on this thread :roll::lol: WERE IS THE AQ :?:

Ive heard they may not even do a huge number of these if they cant get it to work as promised. So ..... would that make the ones they do release more valuable...... and pricy? BUT.... this doesnt sound right to me. Unless it takes a seasoned hunter to use it. Thats been kind of our advancement problem. Most companies wants to produce a machine that ANYONE can use out of the box and not complain about. Most season hunters thou would prefer more power and sensitivity even if its a bit challenging. Dumb downed machines always work....... its kind of like most machine used to use something around 6khz.... average depth average sensitivity and very few issues.

i predict if the AQ can't tell the difference between Gold Plate , and the real deal i won't be buying one :shock::D as the NOX can't , Felix you got to wait- a long time before the 200 th. post on this thread :roll::lol: WERE IS THE AQ :?:

You might as well stick with your current stock of detectors as Dew has mentioned there are issues... if you can wait a few years maybe something new will come out.

A lot of us Earl have hunted a long time at the beach and we generally know what is and what isn't gold... sorry your chain was not real but I knew the weight was all wrong for a chain that sized and the clasp was wrong as well...

My question for you is... is it still around your neck?

Cfm-ct Reply

:lol: , It's tough down here on finding gold , ask Joe , he knows all the hunter's here & keeps in touch , he must instagragm, they new I found that chain before I could clean it up :laughing: , he said I gotta ask were you found it :nono: , I said I can't tell you, I'm in your Loose Lip's Sink Ship's Club :shock::lol: , the point is Craig nothing nice has been found here except a Diamond ring up North , I told you before no old gold here like , up thier , anyway gold is nice , but other things plus exercise has benifit's , at least I have been getting out , don't expect much more here , unless a storm hits & removes the replenishment sand , wondering , If the AQ would have hit on the GP , my guess is yes , because of some Gold content , so sticking to a detector that hits on silver and coins to might be a plus , since real gold is slim to none here , it might be a waste of money , thanks for the update ,happy hunting. Ps Might just stick to the Df , I won't pay top dollar for another Pi if it's not special , and for them not bringing it on, sorta reminds me of the Diablo Scoop that never came :shock::roll: , Earl

Dont know that i agree with what he said there Craig. In most instances you can get a FEELING something isnt what it should be. I realize gold comes with a lot of mixed metal..... but if its coming in as a coin and you know it should read say 10 based on weight and size.... those you just have to have looked at. Even brass will pass a 10k acid test ..... thats why those that fake it normally make it 10K. Ive got a wedding bad .... VERY OLD that is marked 18K.... obviously brass. I dont believe we will ever be able to hunt JUST for gold.... thou i hear they are working on DENSITY now. Timing now days...... market timing especially is important. Wait to long and some other company will steal your thunder. I dont want them to rush this machine..... i want it right. But i get stuff that leads me to believe its ready ..... only to find out maybe it aint. SOOOO if they opt NOT to do this machine will we know? I dont believe Fisher or Whites can keep producing the same machines.

Timing now days...... market timing especially is important. Wait to long and some other company will steal your thunder. I dont want them to rush this machine..... i want it right. But i get stuff that leads me to believe its ready ..... only to find out maybe it aint. SOOOO if they opt NOT to do this machine will we know? I dont believe Fisher or Whites can keep producing the same machines.

I think it was just a few years after I joined the Forum that I commented on how companies that would not innovate and bring down prices would get serious competition from new foreign competition, (China I had said). I remember commenting on the exorbitant prices these companies were commanding for old tech. Computer prices fell drastically over the years while greatly improving on performance. While detectors, with few exceptions, basically did not. New companies have surged (Nokta & others) and old companies fell under (Tesoro). Minelab seems to be on the ball with innovation and "reading the tea leaves" on pricing with the introduction of the Equinox and soon to be out Vanquish. If you're not competitive on your product it will not be bought. I don't care if all it takes me is 2-3 finds to pay for my equipment. If someone can offer equal or better performance for cheaper they get my money. If Fisher can't make the AQ work then they better figure something else out before its also too late for them. (Although they're under a much bigger corporate umbrella). I would like a PI and was waiting for them to bring the AQ to fruition, but if they don't soon I will get tired of waiting and pull the trigger on somebody else's PI.

:lol: , It's tough down here on finding gold , ask Joe , he knows all the hunter's here & keeps in touch , he must instagragm, they new I found that chain before I could clean it up :laughing: , he said I gotta ask were you found it :nono: , I said I can't tell you, I'm in your Loose Lip's Sink Ship's Club :shock::lol: , the point is Craig nothing nice has been found here except a Diamond ring up North , I told you before no old gold here like , up thier , anyway gold is nice , but other things plus exercise has benifit's , at least I have been getting out , don't expect much more here , unless a storm hits & removes the replenishment sand , wondering , If the AQ would have hit on the GP , my guess is yes , because of some Gold content , so sticking to a detector that hits on silver and coins to might be a plus , since real gold is slim to none here , it might be a waste of money , thanks for the update ,happy hunting. Ps Might just stick to the Df , I won't pay top dollar for another Pi if it's not special , and for them not bringing it on, sorta reminds me of the Diablo Scoop that never came :shock::roll: , Earl

What does your reply tell you Earl? Get in your truck and go find another spot... do you think we hunt one spot up here?

Back
Top Bottom