• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

More Nox 15” Coil Goodies

WyoTom

Elite Member
Still finding stuff in my “hunted out” spots! lol. Found 10 wheaties, a first year 1913 Buff and first year 1916-S Merc. It may not seem like much but I have absolutely hammered this spot. Most of these were super deep or had other junk around them. I was running Park 1, sens 23, tracking ground balance, recovery at 4 & 5, iron bias at 2. I’m pretty impressed with this coil to say the least! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• C756BF22-03CD-4917-BB03-617534C7BA38.jpg
    C756BF22-03CD-4917-BB03-617534C7BA38.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 433
Nice hunt! I've been using the 6 inch coil exclusively in curbstrips lately. Its posts like yours that has me contemplating that 15 inch coil and giving my old hammered parks a go. There is something very satisfying about sniffing out some of those harder, deep targets. Thanks for posting!

Nice hunt! I've been using the 6 inch coil exclusively in curbstrips lately. Its posts like yours that has me contemplating that 15 inch coil and giving my old hammered parks a go. There is something very satisfying about sniffing out some of those harder, deep targets. Thanks for posting!
Thanks! Yeah it’s worth a shot... I have been over this spot numerous times even with the 17” coil on the Ctx.

Nice finds Tom, glad that big coil is pulling some deep goodies for you!
Thanks! I need to find some new spots! I might try to get some permissions or do some curb stripping...

One very fine outing Tom. Congrats on the Merc, the Buffalo and all those Wheat's. Trapper
Thanks Trapper!
Nice finds
Thanks David!
Sweet finds! What variety is the 1913 buffalo? :?:
Thanks! It’s hard to tell but I believe it’s a type 1.
Cool finds. Congrats.

HD
Thanks HD!
I think thats the first year merc, congrats.
Yep... Unfortunately no D mint mark! Thanks!
Well stated and the results to go with it...congrats!
Thanks Jak!

Nice! Is it more depth or better coverage with the 15” you think?

Testify! That is a nice assortment; even better, knowing they have eluded detection for so long. Getting a first year buff and merc in the same hunt is quite an accomplishment!

Nice! Is it more depth or better coverage with the 15” you think?
Thanks! I think both aspects are improved.
That's a good hunt!
Thanks Ken!
Testify! That is a nice assortment; even better, knowing they have eluded detection for so long. Getting a first year buff and merc in the same hunt is quite an accomplishment!

Thanks! It’s crazy how many old coins I have pull from this spot!

Nice finds Tom Question, how difficult was it in pinpointing these deep coins with the 15 inch coil?
Thanks Jeffrey! No problem at all pinpointing... I use the draw back method along with the pinpoint button...
Some fine hunting Tom, congrats!
Thanks GS!
Nice first year merc as well as the buff and wheats. Congrats!
Thanks Jason!
Very nice! Congrats.
Got me thinking about the 15” coil.....

Thanks!

Nice finds! Nice to hear you are finding stuff in your hammered spot!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom