Mermaid at the beach!

007tallguy

Elite Member
i've often heard that Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster and Mermaids were myths, but when you see an actual Mermaid, i guess you just have to believe in them, lol. :lol: (pic edited for younger viewers)
i scored this pewter pendant this morning along with the little motor cycle pendant, and saw a cool surfer duuuuude! :cool:
also managed to add $6.15 to the clad count. :D

Pete

Attachments

• IMAG1181 (2).jpg
    IMAG1181 (2).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 629
  • IMAG1180 (2).jpg
    IMAG1180 (2).jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 545
  • IMAG1182 (2).jpg
    IMAG1182 (2).jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 552
  • IMAG1183 (2).jpg
    IMAG1183 (2).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 637
Well I never!!!

Does anyone know why mermaids wear sea shells???

Cause B shells are too small and D shells are too big.

I wonder why his mermaid lost hers?

Sweet!!!

That is a really cool mermaid.

I was at the beach about a month ago and saw a mermaid as well. They were doing a photoshoot and one on the girls had a mermaid outfit on. :shock: They were probably wondering why the guy with the metal detecting kept detecting the same area of the beach over and over agian! LOL :laughing:

That is a really cool mermaid.

I was at the beach about a month ago and saw a mermaid as well. They were doing a photoshoot and one on the girls had a mermaid outfit on. :shock: They were probably wondering why the guy with the metal detecting kept detecting the same area of the beach over and over agian! LOL :laughing:

:lol: i've had a couple of similar happenings, but none of them have ever been dressed like Mermaids, just scantily clad models posing with the sunrise. :wow:

thanks all! and btw, my mistake.... the motorbike pendant is a bicycle, not a motorbike.
and Nectar, the black box rang up as ink, lol. maybe the mermaid was dating a squid, lmao! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom