I Found a Ring, 9 Wheaties, a Buffalo Nickel and More

PaleoCris

Hello FMDF! I just wanted to share my finds with you guys. I did a little diving for an hour or so under a bridge that was a popular swimming hole between the 40s and 70s, but a new swimming hole upstream became the popular spot after then. There's tons and tons of bullets here for some reason (I had to cut most of them out of the vid below).

Most of this stuff was found with the best detector I have, my eyeballs! :D I also used a Vibra-Tector 730 a little bit.

gGgS1hE.jpg

d8GgB4o.jpg

I just got the Tesoro Tiger Shark ready with a GoPro mount and I'm about to start hitting some of the sandy rope swings in the area for jewelry very soon. Any other scuba diver freshwater jewelry hunters out there?

Last edited:
That looks like fun and being in the water in this hot weather has to be refreshing. I've always wanted to do that, but I never got around to it.

beephead

That looks like fun and being in the water in this hot weather has to be refreshing. I've always wanted to do that, but I never got around to it.

beephead

It was very refreshing...pretty much the only way I can actually enjoy the outdoors when it's in the mid to upper 90s!

Back
Top Bottom