Coming soon Xp X35 coils and Version 5 update

Almost makes it a waste of money to buy a remote now

What? I’ll have more functionality with my puck. Is that what you’re saying? May have to get a new coil for the Lite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What? I’ll have more functionality with my puck. Is that what you’re saying? May have to get a new coil for the Lite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you can adjust the tx power and reactivity now with the pick on the light version,that's a huge upgrade,,along with that coil..I mean for guys buying a light version that's awesome..You would need to sell your coil,and upgrade it,and get your ws4 flashed to 5.0 version,,but that's pretty awesome if I understand this correctly

If you can adjust the tx power and reactivity now with the pick on the light version,that's a huge upgrade,,along with that coil..I mean for guys buying a light version that's awesome..You would need to sell your coil,and upgrade it,and get your ws4 flashed to 5.0 version,,but that's pretty awesome if I understand this correctly

I am hoping that with the 5.0 upgrade it will be possible to have the extra settings with the WS4 and WS5 WITHOUT having to purchase the new coil. As I read the release that is what I understand from it.

Going to have to follow this. I’m still running my Lite at v3.2 because I don’t want to mess up a good thing, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im about to sell my Deus remote as Im using my Equinox more and more. Looks like with V5, you will need it even less. Besides all my programs are saved to the puck now anyway.

Bibelot

Thanks, that means i will stick to the HF coil, funny they make new coil's with the same , you got to send it in to change the battery after a few year's, when the system work's great with the battery in shaft HF style , i think you will see more white coil's running than the new black, bummer , :laughing: but money saved , Earl

Back
Top Bottom