Shops around Panama City beach area

altereddezignz

Are there any local shops or stores to buy scoops from around Panama City beach. I can not seem to find any online. We are here for the week and looking to purchase a metal scoop.

Thank

Or if anyone is in the area give me a shout on here. Thanks.

I dont think there is. I was there on vacation in May and went looking for one cause my pin pointer broke. I found a metal detector store on google maps but I think it must have closed down or moved cause I couldnt find it. Destin has a couple.

Whites was the only one and she moved to Oklahoma I think. I knew her rather well. I went to one in destin and wouldn’t spend my money there if you where giving me free money to spend. Wouldn’t given me the time of day. Talked to me like I was some stupid vacationer and just had money or something. Trying to buy a few things and not really cheap but as soon As they started acting like I was stupid I let them spill their spill and turned around and walked out. Sad part the stuff I would have purchased would have been a god 5”” and had 2 more guys with me looking to buy all new stuff willing to drop a couple grand each. So in all reality they lost I’d say a max of about 4500$ bc of thier attitudes.

Oh man...I missed this post and I'm sorry. I had to buy mine from Bass Pro Shop in Destin, FL. C&G Sporting Goods in Panama City sells metal detectors, but I'm not sure about other related equipment.

Haven't seen any - If you're in a pinch for a scoop just go to Home Depot / Lowes and rig one from a plastic shovel - use a drill from the hardware section to drill holes...………..

FYI - I already found all the gold...……… lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom