Conditions have improved, Big time!

Slimpickuns

Forum Supporter
Arrived at one of my favorite beaches today and found a cut that stretched as far as the eye can see! Had a feeling I was in for an awesome hunt and it was! Pulled $15.85 in clad, 5 pieces of gold jewelry, all 14k and 7 pieces of silver jewelry. The stone tested positive as a diamond on the ring pictured to the far left, the stones on the center ring tested negative..Man my swinging arm is beat after about 7 hard hours of wet sand hunting, I would have stayed longer but the beach decided I had enough fun and kicked me off with the high-tide..The last picture (blurry) is of my trash, I was running my Sov. in All-Metal Pin-Point during the whole hunt hence all the rusty junk..

Thanks for looking HH!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 749
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 737
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 738
Nice finds! These swells and the 7 foot high tides are really pulling the sand out fast. On the beach I hunted yesterday the whole dry sand is gone now... :D

It was tough hunting yesterday cause those swells would push water so far up the beach... I would be in ankle deep water one second, and the next second it would be waist deep water... but today (Thursday) the swells are dying down and the negative tide should be good hunting.

Good job on the yellows.

Wow, congrats on that hunt. That would be a record for most of us. Go back there FAST. :D

totally awesome,,,,beautiful pieces there,,,,,I know what you mean about wet sand swinging versus water swinging,,,7 hours of wet sand is enough to about make your arm fall off, BUT, with them biting like that, I can see how you made it through it,,,:laughing: if you didn't have all those US coins, I would swear you had a Japan get a way,,,,;) GL HH

Wow, what a hunt. Your arm might be hurting, but let's be honest ... 14k and a real diamond in the same ring ..... what arm pain?! I would be happy to swap with anyone to see that kind of a day!!

Very good hunt Congrats. Won't be doing any of that here in Kansas 2 degrees this morning. mius 12 degrees wind chill. Any water here is frozen.

Back
Top Bottom