I had a fantastic day! (pic heavy)

remmy

Forum Supporter
At least for me :lol: I woke up testerday, grabbed my gear and was off before the sun came up. I was checking out some new ground and my first signal was a 44 wheat. My hopes were high already! I dug a few pieces of thrash and then had a good but odd signal. I was using deus v4 hot program in full tones and it sounded coinish but not dead on and a little strong. Dug a plug and found my first coinspill of the hunt, a 44 wheat, 61,69 and 2 70 memorials and a 47 nickel. The next good signal was a brass thimble, knida flattened but still better than an aluminum one. The best signal of all was another very quiet, deep coin but not quite perfect. I dug a plug and found 42 Washington! I rechecked the hole and still had a signal but still a bit unusual. I grabbed a handful of dirt from the hole and had a 44 wheat and a no date buffalo in my hand. As I was moving the dirt around in my hand I saw a flash drop into the hole, a 51 rosie! I noticed the buffalo had a clean spot and realized it was between the Washington and rosie. You can see the stains on them in the pic. I also snagged another 47 nickel and another 44 wheat. Yes, I found 3 44 wheats and 2 47 jeffersons. Every wheat I dug was 44 and every Jefferson was 47.

I went home for lunch and after lunch I figured I had some good finds for the day so I went to another permission I pounded and continued digging the big iron out. I did score 2 horseshoes and a few more clad coins from under the iron. All in all a good day!

Thanks for looking and HH!

First coin spill
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You came home with a handful, a handful of keepers! Thimbles are always fun to find, and silver too! Congrats!!

How do you clean them

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I left them that way and kept them together. It's kinda cool they bear the marks from the other coins.

You came home with a handful, a handful of keepers! Thimbles are always fun to find, and silver too! Congrats!!

Thanks! I forgot to mention also I believe the spill was lost soon after 51 because the rosie is perfect, still just a rosie though.:D

Back
Top Bottom