Artillery, Rare Silver ring, and GOLD!

e473d29913a299141cc15a48809b6a26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my better hunts. The silver ring was appraised at around 500$. The gold ring is a 1929 10K class ring.

Interesting that it appraised that high. What do you mean "around" though. Usually an appraisal has an actual value, not "about" unless someone has simply said, "oh, that's worth about $500" which really isn't an appraisal, hence.. the ask. Please don't take that the wrong way, either, as I've walked into some high end jewelry shops and have seen fairly plain banded silver rings run as high as $1100. I just shook my head in wonder. People DO have money to burn, but usually there's a reason for such a high price. Custom is the primary one, but the detail on this, suggests it was a mold.

It's a gorgeously detailed ring. In the video, some of the details really pop. A side from the amazing detail, what makes it so special? Is there a hot brand associated with it or something?

That's one for the treasure box, though, for sure, if you can get it cleaned up! Problem with aftermarket silver, even of this size, is that you can't usually get more than $50-$60 at a retail shop (them selling).

Just a gorgeous ring, though. Fantastic!

That silver ring is REALLY cool! It's Poseidon/Neptune I believe with a mermaid. The only way its worth $500 like Skippy said alluded to is if its some well known designer which it may be. Modern silver David Yurman rings fetch a lot!

Interesting that it appraised that high. What do you mean "around" though. Usually an appraisal has an actual value, not "about" unless someone has simply said, "oh, that's worth about $500" which really isn't an appraisal, hence.. the ask. Please don't take that the wrong way, either, as I've walked into some high end jewelry shops and have seen fairly plain banded silver rings run as high as $1100. I just shook my head in wonder. People DO have money to burn, but usually there's a reason for such a high price. Custom is the primary one, but the detail on this, suggests it was a mold.

It's a gorgeously detailed ring. In the video, some of the details really pop. A side from the amazing detail, what makes it so special? Is there a hot brand associated with it or something?

That's one for the treasure box, though, for sure, if you can get it cleaned up! Problem with aftermarket silver, even of this size, is that you can't usually get more than $50-$60 at a retail shop (them selling).

Just a gorgeous ring, though. Fantastic!

Im fully aware of what an appraisal is lol and yes it was appraised for 500$. Also offered to me. Its a cyvra silver ring and a very rare variant. Thanks for commenting!

That silver ring is REALLY cool! It's Poseidon/Neptune I believe with a mermaid. The only way its worth $500 like Skippy said alluded to is if its some well known designer which it may be. Modern silver David Yurman rings fetch a lot!

Its a cyvra silver ring. Pretty rare jewelry. Pretty interesting info on them, they used a wax process to design and make their jewelry in the 50s and i guess its a lost art to do.
I should have been more specific on my description.

Yeah man most of it, it was all bedrock with loose dirt. It was an old swimming area from the 20s so there was a lot of stuff lost there.

I think I'd buy myself a snorkel and get in that water!

Im fully aware of what an appraisal is lol and yes it was appraised for 500$. Also offered to me. Its a cyvra silver ring and a very rare variant. Thanks for commenting!

Wow, you got OFFERED $500? That's incredible! Yeah, I'd have been like, "uh, sure!"

And Cyvra... YES>.. That does explain it. Thanks for sharing!

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom