~Good weekend.. 7 silver, neat old jewelry, RR button~

goes4ever

Elite Member
Well these finds are from about 18 hours of hunting. Saturday went knocking doors and got a boatload of wheats, 3 silver, couple rings. A vintage costume jewelry choker. The lil baby ring is marked 1/20 14k. The one ring is sterling, and the 3rd ring I found sunday is marked 1/20 12k......so not a lot of gold, but still some cool old bling.

Also on sunday I got a 1881 injun, few more wheats, best one was a well worn 1913-s that I need for my wheat book. I found the sweet Northern Indian Railway Co button, I am pretty pleased with that one...any idea on the age? I found on google they ceased operation in 1940.

Today after work I hit a small yard at a 1941 house, and man this place was quiet, hardly any signals at all, 36 cents in clad in the front yard, nothing on right side, this place obviously been detected before! I went to the left side of the yard, same thing, quiet as a church mouse. Then I get a scratchy one way hit on the etrac 02-48, so of course I dig...nothing else to do..lol. It was a nail....a 1952 quarter and a 1943 merc. sweet...saved the day! takes me to 190 silver, pushing hard for the 200 mark! Whoever detected here before missed that nice silver spill!

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

I contacted the owner and they said the double heart thing was his mom's name, but not his dad....lol, must have been an old boyfriend!...I offered it to him, but he did not want it.

wow thats a very good weekend. kinda funny about the names on the heart pendant

Very nice Terry! That nail/silver combo is so classic for an e-trac find. I really like that vintage ring with the green stone. Too bad its GF though. The RR button is pristine. Was it gold gilt? Best wishes and HH, Dave.

Very nice Terry! That nail/silver combo is so classic for an e-trac find. I really like that vintage ring with the green stone. Too bad its GF though. The RR button is pristine. Was it gold gilt? Best wishes and HH, Dave.

yeah the RR button appears to be gold gilt, the condition is amazing, one of the nicest buttons I have ever dug :D

Another good collection of finds. The RR button is very cool. I'm thinking you'll hit silver #200 before Thanksgiving! HH.
I sure hope so, and just think, my goal for silver this yr was 100!!!! :shock:
I have had some very, very good spots this season!

Very Nice G4E. Love reading your posts. You always find awesome stuff. How many Indians does that put you up to? Congrats on the Silver and I also love that button.

Looks like you got some awesome spots! In no time you will surpass your 200 goal! Then go get a beer. :)

Very Nice G4E. Love reading your posts. You always find awesome stuff. How many Indians does that put you up to? Congrats on the Silver and I also love that button.
that makes 116 indians for the year

Looks like you got some awesome spots! In no time you will surpass your 200 goal! Then go get a beer. :)
:lol: I don't drink beer, never liked the taste!

Back
Top Bottom