Man Finds $150,000 in garden!

man oh man! I wish!!!! IDK what I would have done with it. Fearing I also would get into trouble if someone found out I had it! Some people have all the luck!

Wow. I like to think of myself as a honest man...but what a test that would have been!

He could have used some of that cash for some dental work.... (ok that was wrong) :yes:

I just cant say what iw ould have done LOL.

A vacation would have been nice however. :lol:

Chicago

You really don't mess with crops or drug money in my area. Neighbor found several nicely wrapped bundles of grass up under a foot bridge last summer.

If you think one second to long before you do the right thing you might get caught up in some really bad situation fast. Best you deal with police and not the people who are making the transfers. Perhaps the money was left for payment in the wrong neighbors garden, someone is watching that much money or drugs at all times... get away as fast as possible.

hmmmm

i wouldnt have thought very long before burrying that money in the woods and then retrieving it after a few years pass

If left unclaimed, and nobody reported any kinda theft, I beleive he'll get to keep it after 30 days.

Digger's New case

Can someone please keep us appraised of this story? Wow, what a test, I think he did the right thing, it would have been nice to take a few grand and buy a few detectors? We need to get Digger onto the case, I am sure he could find the owner!!!! Maybe this time the person would get back to him faster!!

Pretty stand up thing for the guy to do. You gotta wonder though.....unemployed......you think there might have been $200,000 in the bags?

Do the right thing

The right thing in this situation is to keep the money and consider yourself lucky. You know 100% that this money did not come from legal means, it's not like someone dropped there wallet. Rent a storage locker, put it away for a while and bring it back into circulation slowly. I can tell you I would not be calling the cops in this situation.

Hopefully karma works out and he gets to keep the money anyway.

I think about what I would do if I found a cold horde over here in Germany. I would start shipping it back to the states slowly in the mail and the rest I would ship back with my household goods when I move. No way I'm giving up a treasure to someone who wasn't looking for it in the first place. My thoughts.

The right thing in this situation is to keep the money and consider yourself lucky. You know 100% that this money did not come from legal means, it's not like someone dropped there wallet. Rent a storage locker, put it away for a while and bring it back into circulation slowly. I can tell you I would not be calling the cops in this situation.

Man thats a great way to get yourself tortured and killed. Like the one who accidently dropped it there the supplier would come looking for you next. Really? this is your answer? Not even I am that Crazy

untitled.jpg

No logic here

And turning it into the police isn't going to have the same outcome? It wasn't accidentally dropped there, it was dropped there in a big hurry. So who ever is out of the money is still out of the money. So I guess you could hide the money and let the thugs know that you turned it in.

Man thats a great way to get yourself tortured and killed. Like the one who accidently dropped it there the supplier would come looking for you next. Really? this is your answer? Not even I am that Crazy

untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom