Help with Yet another Token + Indian Head Penny Finds

Buellride

Forum Supporter
Hello all...I need assistance regarding another "new" token that I found today. It is basically the size of a Half Dollar has decorations around the outside rim of both sides of the coin and on the "back" of the token it seems to be a "dancing horse or something".

Not sure, I would appreciate any assistance.

Found another 5 Wheaties and an IHP (1907). Oldest Wheatie was 1919S.

HH and GL All!

Attachments

• 1_26 IHP.jpg
    1_26 IHP.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 1_26 Token Back.jpg
    1_26 Token Back.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 1_26 Token Front.jpg
    1_26 Token Front.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 1_26 Finds.jpg
    1_26 Finds.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 118
It looks like a coin from the middle East. Similar to Iranian coins I've seen.

Another very fine outing Paul. I don't think that is a token but a coin from the Orient or possibly the Middle East. Congrats on the Indian and adding all those Wheat's to your coffers. Trapper

Interesting how that coin cleaned up, hope you're able to id it. Nice IHP too. It was a fun hunt even though no silver showed up. :grin:

Shoot, I have no idea what it is but nice going though!

It looks like a coin from the middle East. Similar to Iranian coins I've seen.

Another very fine outing Paul. I don't think that is a token but a coin from the Orient or possibly the Middle East. Congrats on the Indian and adding all those Wheat's to your coffers. Trapper

I agree with all of you regarding the Middle East coin. One poster in 'ID My Finds" indicated it could be from the 1930s...that would period date the coin with the finds we have been finding in and around the area.

Interesting how that coin cleaned up, hope you're able to id it. Nice IHP too. It was a fun hunt even though no silver showed up. :grin:

Sorry that Mr. Silver and Gold didn't show up...next time :D

Back
Top Bottom