• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My latest setup...

pacer

I've made a change to my setup and thought I'd share what change I made. Everything is basically the same, except for my finds pouch. Originally, I've been using a 2 compartment ammo pouch (see photo). Although, it was working just fine, I found it was a little bit on the small side for my needs. I executed my search process and came upon a pouch called "The Park Ranger" made by a fellow detectorist. It measures 6" x 10" x 4" and works with belts up to 3 1/2" wide. It will hold your Lesche digging tool in the internal sleeve and a Garrett, Whites or Minelab pin pointer in the external pin pointer sleeve. There is also a D-ring to attach your pin pointer lanyard. The zippered pocket for your valuable finds has a plastic marine grade zipper that won't rust. There is a 1/4" black oxide drainage grommet in bottom of the main pouch and a side accessory pocket to hold gloves, water bottle, spare batteries, etc. It comes in one of five colors: Multicam Camo, Black, Coyote Brown, Ranger Green and Camo Green. I made a small change to the internal sleeve to accommodate my cell phone by removing some stitching.

Attachments

• Finds Bag.jpg
    Finds Bag.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 313
  • The Park Ranger.jpg
    The Park Ranger.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 273
  • Side by side.jpg
    Side by side.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 279
  • New setup.jpg
    New setup.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 267
I don’t normally comment on another feller’s pouch, but that’s a nice one!

I use a Omega Mills Relic Elite pouch but sometimes feels just a tad too large.

What machine you swinging?

Back
Top Bottom