New Toy's!!!!

Ashtro1969

Just got my Bullseye TRX and Lesche from BigBoys (thanks Bart!) yesterday. Was pleasantly surprised when it arrived on Friday as it said estimated delivery was today (Saturday). Anyhows, I only had a little time to test it in the field yesterday, and so far I am pretty impressed. I like the "ratchet" feature and the fact that the tip is where the metal will be. It seems very powerful too. It is quite a bit different than my Pro Find 25, feature wise and all, but easy enough to grasp. My Pro Find has been acting up as late and it had driven me crazy enough to go ahead and purchase a new one. Chose this one based on the reviews I had read, and can't wait to get some more time in the field with it. Probably not today though because of the weather....stupid "Tropical Storm Warnings"....It's sunny right now so maybe I will go play with it in my yard.

I think those are two of the best tools in the hobby in my opinion.
I turned the vibe feature off as it saves batteries and I always grab the ground
(tip touching the soil when you turn it on) and it stays nice a quite not
even peep just sitting there. Keep any metal (tools) away from it, it is
amazing how sensitive it is. I think 99 % of the falsing with the TRX is metal
tools are placed to closed to it or a clump of dirt stuck on the tip of it but that is just my take on it.

I think those are two of the best tools in the hobby in my opinion.
I turned the vibe feature off as it saves batteries and I always grab the ground
(tip touching the soil when you turn it on) and it stays nice a quite not
even peep just sitting there. Keep any metal (tools) away from it, it is
amazing how sensitive it is. I think 99 % of the falsing with the TRX is metal
tools are placed to closed to it or a clump of dirt stuck on the tip of it but that is just my take on it.

Yeah, I turned the vibe off first thing too (per suggestion in the handbook). I have already seen how sensitive it is to metal being near it first hand. I did an air test on in, and was amazed by it, and it also went off out at the park when I sat it about six inches away from my trash bag (that had some can-slaw in it). Took me a minute to figure out why it was going off for "no reason", then I realized where I had it sitting. Haven't experienced it falsing yet.

Back
Top Bottom